Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flavor Sugar



In my sugar collection
2 new addition made with organic cane sugar and natural ingredients
1-Strawberry perfect to be on fruits salad, in tea, creme caramel as a glass rimer...
2-Clove & orange perfect to glaze a duck, pork, chicken, carrot or to top any desert
450 Gr, always the same great price $8.00 each or 3 for $20.00
My regular sugar collection
Basil, Citrus, Lavender, Lemon coconut, Raspberry, Espresso, Hibiscus, Mango, Pear, Cranberry, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rose petal, Mulling spices, Ginger, Habaneros, Chipotle & last my very popular chocolate cinnamon & chili.

4 comments:

Diva's Niche said...

yum.....are you home then??
miss you
r

Jean Pierre, Maison Cote said...

I miss you more when could I cook you dinner???

Carmen said...

Nice to see you with some time on your hands for a change. Enjoy it. When are we having that marathon?

Claire wants to get together with us soon. Give me a date.

Jean Pierre, Maison Cote said...

Eh love I am still in town for couples days, so your time is my time
I have a class at Apple store on the 29 for my new video blog,
I have to be in L.A. for Feb 10 and China in April
that all
Love you