Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maison Cote e-mail



I received often compliment from my clients and this make me very happy to know how much you appreciate my work here is an e-mail I really like and I ask them if I could publish it and they say yes
Please let me know what you think of my work on yelp maison cote or on my e-mail
Thank-You

Hi Jean Pierre,

My fiance and I visited you at your Granville Island location last summer and were superbly impressed with the passion you had for your products. You also shared with us about your upcoming trip to Asia - we hope it went well and hope that it resulted in a new round of inspiration for you. You certainly deserved the break! Honestly, what sold us on your products (and we did come away with many different sea salts and spice blends!) Was the way you described the different ways they could be used in food - to see your eyes close and head tilt back as you described the wonderful effect they had on bringing out and complementing flavors had us excited about trying the combinations ourselves - they did not disappoint whatsoever! :)

We're writing to you now as we prepare for our wedding in Toronto this coming Fall. As part of our appreciation gifts for our wedding helpers, we hope to provide them with a sample of your products (as well as include your business cards so they know that they are supporting quality local food) . I am originally from Vancouver and would also like to bring a taste of home to the people here in Toronto. We're most interested in your sea salt blends, but are also open to your suggestions.

I understand that you don't do mail order any more (and from your website any wholesale/retails sales - and indeed shame on the new management of Edible BC for what they have done), but we are wondering if you have any upcoming trips to Toronto so that we could meet you here. If that isn't possible, we will ask one of our friends to visit you at your Granville Island location to bring the products over for us. We want your delicious products and will get them some way or another! :)


Thanks for all that you do and please do get some rest this busy time of year!

Sincerely,
Fiona and James

No comments: