Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Maison Cote was granted a second register trademark, Sea to Sky Salt

Sea to Sky Salt is officially our register trademark.
  I created this wonderful blend of salt in 2008 and it was an immediate success at Farmers Market, Granville Island, Whistler & Victoria Crafts Shows.
I had to protect it, as let put it this way there is a lot of company's paying me lots of high flattery, from south of the boarder to here on my own turf.
Thank-you to all of my supporter true the years  
I love my work and I am very great at it!  
Angie Quaale the best Cooking school and gourmet shop in BC  Call me the Spices magician  it is nice to be acknowledge by my industry but it is 
because of your constant support, advise and praise then I will be
 celebrating 20 year of incorporated Life in 2013 
Thank-you so Much
Let have a crazy, creative, food fun loving one 


  Our Fantastic original Sea to Sky Salt blend
 Some of the 480 Different blends I created in the last 20 years

Our staples bags since 1993

One of my last creation  
Burgundy & Hibiscus Sea Salt 

MAISON COTE EDIBLE MADE IN VANCOUVER 
REGISTER TRADEMARK

SEA TO SKY SALT 
REGISTER TRADEMARK 

ESTABLISH IN 1993


Thank-you for supporting an original Food Creator
jean-Pierre Cote  
at your services 

No comments: