Monday, October 22, 2012

Le Toque Montreal, Normand Laprise Chef of the Year

I rarely miss Montreal as I left 22 years ago but then I miss it really bad when I see the creativity we have over there, I love & adore BC do not get me wrong but here it is just following trend not creating them, a bit Gouchi trash, Wholefoods the Walmart of the Rich. I am fortunate to have a wonderful clientele working with me to created trend but it is not Quebec yet.

Look at this video of Normand Laprise chef at le Toque Montreal / Name Chef of the year

Grand Chef Relais & Châteaux Normand Laprise has made it a mission to offer innovative cuisine with exceptional ingredients. At lunchtime, Toqué! serves a simplified menu in a bright and friendly atmosphere. In the evening, Toqué! offers the ultimate gastronomy experience, while the bar section serves a variety of house cocktails and an exquisite wine selection. The restaurant is rated Five Diamonds with CAA-AAA.


© Hans Laurendeau, Shoot Studio  - Restaurant Toqué!

http://vimeo.com/43546384

No comments: