Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chimichurri chow mein & trailer park vegan salad

I trow some chimichurri on my chow mein noodle 
So double ethincs, score!



This little vegan salad call trailer park, well we need our frank even if it vegan frank's
Mix green, cashew nut cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, artichokes, black olive. Now even trailer park could have a vegan meal or not !

I need extra protein with my meal and add some vegan frank's it look weird but it taste so good 
as it is a hard sale to find a name for it  well Trailer park was milder then NouveauWhite trash what I would have love to call it , I think it so funny!  but I know how people are so sensitive in the English world you can not say God, shit or hell ??? as a French Canadian Men this make no senses to me, but well let go with the flow so Trailer park vegan salad it is.

No real frank's, trailer or park where hurt in this process 

As I know we could not please every one so take it with a grain of salt, if not well to bad !

No comments: