Saturday, June 28, 2014

Very easy way to loose weight

In the last couples years I did not really take care of myself, I have enjoy all the pleasure foods could offered without any restriction from the wonderful 5 star restaurant to the worst fast food, my fridge was never empty but I did not take time to cook properly for my self thinking I was to busy and was running from work to work, Well last December was the moment where I decide to make a change
I was at Macy's shopping for Christmas 40 & 42 pant size did not fit anymore I was now a XX Large  I take a good look at my self in the mirror and realize  if I let it go  I will be in a wheel chair in 10 years
SO I decide to make some change

I became fully vegetarian and stop coffee 

To be vegetarian was not difficult as I know how to seasoned food and I enjoy vegetables, grains and legumes but coffee I was drinking up to 7 cup per day  to keep up with my work and was still always exhausted.

it is 7 month now without coffee or meat or fish (except Salmon oil 2 time per day )
I have lost up to now 32 Pound  and I was so surprised to be able to purchase  size 38 pant  2 week ago
I just have so much more energy, and I am not in need of a coffee in the morning  a cup of hot water or a fresh juice and I am good to go I am so happy this was so simple and easy

So many good meals , so many possibility 
Raw foods
Beat  and pea ravioli  Raw
Pasta stuff with chives, eggs, caramelized onions serve on a bed  of shredded collar green, beans and wheat and soy protein salt pepper and chipotle hot sauce 
Sauter Veggie
At la Nuba 
 Little breakfast
Tempe with soba noodles, roasted eggplant, garlic and tomatoes  fresh chives  
Stuff tomatoes with my 29 grains and legumes cucumber salad and saucer spinach, artichoke and sunflower seeds
Kale sprouts
in Victoria  at a raw food restaurant  delicious










 Raw Vegetable tartare




No comments: