Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bay leaves powder from my garden + fresh lemon grass, egg plant

 If you have one or access to a bey leaf tree It is so easy and simple to make fresh bay leaf powder , there is no comparison with the one you find in store  pick up the leaf dry them then ground them fine and pass them true a sifter  to have it as fine as possible  enjoy 
Bay leaf is very easy to grow inside or on the patio outside will grow 12 Foot high  
Great to grow as week is ginger, galangal, turmeric,  lemon grass…  I am about lot of curry  noting is better then fresh   I will keep you post on my  harvest true the summer 

 Fresh ground  bay leaf so fragrant 

I drop this store purchase  lemon grass in water for couples days and grow lots of roots, I just plant this one yesterday in September the pot should be full  and ready to harvest   for fresh use  I will freeze lots and dry some as well 
I have 9 other pot of lemon grass growing as well 



No comments: