Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maison Cote Edible made in Vancouver New Rub feedback

I love feedback on my product Please keep them coming

Hello,

My girlfriend Gracie gave me a bag of Hell Rub which she bought from you a few weeks ago at the farmer's market in Vancouver. I was told to be sure to right you with some feedback about how it is. I love it, it gives a great spicy kick that is different from chili flakes, chipotle spice, cayenne pepper or even fresh habanero or thai chili. It gives a slow building flavour which is very noticeable but also very flavourful. I have tried it as a dry rub on chicken, a wet rub (with ketchup and molasses and brown sugar) on burgers, chicken breast and roast pork and have also mixed it into sphaghetti and fresh hamburgers. I use about a tablespoon for a 4-5 person serving of food, which works well when it is eaten right away. I tried my sphaghetti the next day and it had intensified quite a bit over night in flavour. I look forward to mixing into salsa and guacamole and would be very pleased if you had other suggestions for it.

I'll certainly be looking for more by the end of the summer.

Cheers,

C.K.

1 comment:

Jean Pierre, Maison Cote said...

C. K. Thank-You so much for your feedback, It is always interesting to know how my products are use and more fun when they please your pallet, for more idea you basically hit it right on the nail. as you send me on another e-mail you will have a food related blog and I just cant wait to send you samples of my new creation
Thank you for your E-mail