Saturday, July 24, 2010

Your rubs and salts

Was at Granville Market this past week hoping to pick up your product and was very disappointed to not be able to find what I was looking for. The Edible BC shop had miniscule and very pricey bags of what was clearly not your product and I refused to buy them. That said, we have loved the rubs and salts we picked up last spring and would like to get more. I would like to know, however, how expensive it is to ship to Toronto before I place an order (might have to be a little circumspect about what I request!).

Sincerely

Claire Loughheed
Toronto, ON

1 comment:

Jean Pierre, Maison Cote said...

Good Afternoon Claire, Yes I am sorry I do not sale my product to Edible BC since last November, as he prefer to make similar products under is name.
I guest you just miss me as I was on the Island as a day vendor Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Please go to my website & look at what you are interested, the price include shipping when you combine 3 bags for Canada
I will just need your mailing address and a order confirmation, when you received your order in good condition you just mail me a check
Have a great day
&
Thank-You Claire
Jean-Pierre Cote Maison Cote, Edible made in Vancouver