Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bacon Train


For the last 10 years there is a vengance with bacon everything, from bacon sea salt to bacon chocolate chip cookies, bacon ice cream, bacon strip dip in chocolate, bacon cinnamon buns, bacon popcorn... and lately we have fund very sophisticated chef creating masterpiece and scavenger coping the trend just to be on the train with minimum effort as creator, just there to milk the market.
In the next weeks I will created my own recipe and you let me know how it is but in the same time I want to let you with a fun recipe I found online at Royal Bacon society (Recipe by Marianne  09/ 17/ 2008)
So easy  idiot proof to empress your guest
Cheer from Vancouver


Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

OMG! These look so good, and so easy to make. The brilliant Mr. B over at Bacon Today came up with this crafty idea, and I cannot wait to try it. Basically, you buy a tube of pre-made cinnamon rolls, unroll each one, place a strip of bacon inside and roll it back up. Cook according to the instructions on the tube and you’re done!
Skulls and Bacon had the same question I did: was the bacon done enough? Mr. B says he was fine with the bacon as it was, although he admits he’s not necessarily a crispy bacon guy. I have a feeling I would want to pre-cook the bacon just a little. Also, one of his readers tried the recipe and found that she had a hard time unrolling the rolls. Be sure you get a nice big can of high-quality dough to make your job easier. That said, I say we all go out and try it this weekend!
by Marianne • 09.17.2008

    No comments: