Friday, May 4, 2012

Vancouver Farmers Market 2012

 This year our regular (Trout Lake & West End Vancouver Farmer Market) are cut to a ridiculous amount. 
 My work fit now in to a new category (condiments) the amount of space for my category where cut lots. 
 Other in the same category are there every second week, I had 5 market for the whole year at Trout Lake and 4 at West End ???

SO as I am not welcome anymore to my local Farmer Market you will be able to find me on Granville Island Farmer Market every Tuesday, (original & oldest Vancouver Farmer Market) 
 June to September  9 AM to 2 PM 
 As a day vendor week end at the Granville Island public market 
Whistler Farmer Market Every Sunday from Father day to Thanks giving 

Maybe I am not local enough after all South Vancouver is far from Vancouver !

No comments: