Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maison Cote Thank-you for a great Vancouver Farmers Market Season






I have done my last Farmers Market in Vancouver last Saturday at Trout Lake  
I would like to take this opportunity to Thank-you for another great season 
I already miss you at Kitsilano, Trout Lake but especially West End my prefer Market in Vancouver
But do not despair as we have a life after the Vancouver Farmers Market   
You will be able to find us at other Farmers Market  
Whistler Farmers Market every Sunday till Thanks Giving
On Granville Island Public Market  almost every week end see schedule online www.maisoncote.com 
Brackendale Fall Fair This Saturday, September 08
 Vancouver Williams Sonoma Artisan Market, Saturday 15  
Cranberry Festival, Fort Langley  Saturday Oct 06
Circle Craft  November  07 to 11
Out of Hands Victoria Nov 23 to 25 at the Crystal Garden

No comments: