Thursday, May 14, 2015

Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel



January 14, 2015 on the rooftop of the Los Angeles athletic Club

I am so disappointed with this hotel,
I book a 1 bedrooms suite for 2 night January 13 & 14 leaving checking out on the 15 as I had still lot of US cash I decide to paid in cash  total of $482.80 US  recite and account # 30020235879 and we leave to a airport hotel as we had a early flight back to Seattle  then back to Vancouver, Canada.
In February I received my CC statement and the Los Angeles athletic club hotel have charge a $683.47 US to my CC I call them to try to clarified this situation the receptionist assure me then my bill was fully paid in cash  and there is only this charge under my name, I request  to talk to someone in charge of the billing, I am told they will call me back as there is no one at this moment. nobody call me back  and after 4 attempt to talk to someone with no success I call my CC to try to fix this.
We go to the process by writing a letter to the cc with all the fact the amount is frozen till we find a resolution, I received latter a letter saying the hotel  stick to the charge and send me a rebottle  I have till April 12 to respond as I live in Canada + Easter long week end  I received the letter on April 14   on the Papers send by the hotel  I realize the room they want to charge start on January 16 till 19 for a John Wilken he even leave is CC # finishing with 9661  The copy of the transaction with my CC was sign on January 19 when I was in Vancouver ???
 I call the CC hotline to explain I received the information on April 14 and have to reply by April 12 they told me to respond anyway and they will take care of it  I fax all the papers by the 15 and told them I will be away to Asia  and California for the next 22 days
at my return I received a charge back saying I have to paid  the 683..47 as they did not received my rebottle but just a fax on the 15 with black pages. I am inform the case is close and I do have to paid  for Mr  John Wilken  is room and drinks at the bar   even if the date where wrong , the name is wrong and my CC was use without my permission  and sign by someone els,
I try to call the hotel again today  to have a explanation why my CC was charge for someone els  and again I was told someone will call me  it more then 5 hours and no call back.

Moral of this story there is none sometime a little mistake from an employee make someone life more miserable and there is nothing you could do to make it right


I just came back from Los Angeles and this time I stay at the millennium Biltmore hotel.
 Never again at the Los Angeles Athletic Club



May 06 looking at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel where I stay this time from a beautiful little pocket Farmers Market



No comments: