Friday, May 1, 2015

Vasco Restaurant in Hong kong a must I repeat a must for serious foody's

I had the immense luck to be introduce to Vasco Restaurant in Hong Kong  http://vasco.com.hk
One of the best restaurant I ever experience, not only the Cuisine is modern with a faithful line to it Spanish origine but an intelligent curiosity and a perfect technique, I rarely enjoy myself that much in a restaurant as the whole world now want to eat and dress all the same from New-York to Hong kong from Paris to Los Angeles... I was so taken by the result of this creative mind  and blow aways by the pallet of flavours offer at this table. The service equal to none professionals staff directing you in all step of this orgy gustative.
Pleasure, pleasure and more pleasure at Vasco Hong kong
Warning  this is for real food's not for food fashionista victim of the the taste of the month.
If you are in Hong Kong  
Vasco will be an amazing gourmet journey carve into your mind forever.








































 









No comments: