Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maison Cote Edible E-mail of the day

Wow it is the first time my website pass 10,000 visitor mark in a month,  Thank-you guys

Here is the E-mail of the day Keep them coming they make me so happy.

Hello Jean-Pierre,

My husband, a chef in the UK www.falconbletsoe.co.uk is a big fan of your flavoured salts. I promised to get him many, many bags of various salts for Christmas but, when I went to get them at the Granville Island this past week while visiting my parents in Vancouver for the holidays, I couldn’t find you!  I’m still in Vancouver for the remainder of this week, leaving the morning of Dec 31. Would it be possible to pick up a variety of salts at your production facility?

Regards
Susan

Of course Susan, I will be very happy to open the production facility for you.



Brie en croute 
so simple a brie or camembert  add some Dijon mustard spinach on top of the cheese wrap in pastry, egg wash then bake  
YUMM




No comments: