Friday, August 28, 2015

Maison Cote, Victoria Out of Hand Craft Show

Unfortunately I will not return to the Victoria Out of Hand Christmas Craft Show
Last year was my worst year in 15 year at the show.  
I understand the show need new blood to make the show appealing to the public but to have another salt and a vinegar maker have cut so much in my sales then it do not make sense financially to get to the Island, so it is time to bow and say good bye. 
I would like to thank you for all the wonderful conversations, friendship and your support for the last 15 past year. Life goes on, new one come and old one fade to other place and this is the way life work  I will miss you alls as Victoria was my happy place it was the highlife of my season, & always just can't wait to be with you to offer you the best of my work.
To  my faithful hardcore friends & clients do not worried you will be able to order online my work and creations
www.maisoncote.com 
Again let me tell you  how thankful I am for 15 wonderful years with you 
Jean-Pierre Cote / Maison Cote Vancouver











No comments: