Thursday, May 23, 2013

Las Vegas 36 celcius and sunny every day

I just get back from a quick trip to las Vegas last Friday 
I am so lucky as I reconnect with my a best friend from College 
After 30 years we pick up where we left.
Life have left bad but more good things to our two life's
I am so lucky,  the connection is still there, we had a wonderful time 
I will not post any pictures of my Friend as she work in a high rank Job at the Government 
As this is private time ( let me assure you she is not Pamela Walen, we paid from our pocket and she is not a tories) we talk and talk, eat and walk, beach our self at the pool.  I am so happy my good friend is back into my life.
Thank-you Internet


This is one of our two bedroom Suite at the MGM Signature 
Where I alway stay when in town 
 Common Living room and Balcony 32 floor
 Kitchen where I cook for her and I 
 A necessity at 36 C water, water and more water
 I prep a storm so we could have all the time for us to talk about those last 30 years


I pick her up at terminal 3 from Toronto 




Next day after couples hours at the pool a little snack Champagne,  melon cube and balsamic reduction


View from the balcony 


 View from the pool where we just lounge and play pancake

No comments: