Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Celine at Caesar Last night

I was in San Francisco for the Fancy food Show and fund a ticket on the second row at $250.00 instead of $1375.00 some of the joy of traveling alone, so book a room at the Caesar Palace a flight from San Francisco with return next day to Los Angeles
The Show was so great,  She deliver all the songs with brio, the pipe are wonderful,  The best moments for me where at 17th from Janis Ian, Mr. Paganini,  surprisingly Michael Jackson (I was never a real fan) so well done, the duos are great, and the Technical  for Titanic song, again not a fan of This song but WOW. Another full house 4100 of us at the Colosseum Theater with a great evening.
As I am a respectful person we where ask to not take any pictures and I did not  so you will have to go yourself to see this very beautiful show  





Caesar Palace Augustus tower

No comments: