Thursday, January 19, 2012

Paparazzi at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles

Last week end in San Francisco my friend told me when in LA last week they had a great meal at Paparazzi at there hotel in Los Angeles. I told them this is my lat destination this week before coming back to Vancouver  so instead of going  to venice beach and stay at the hotel and rest and give a shot at this place. Well I should have gone to venice beach 
If you mist the 1970 you will be happy decor is modern but the food is very old school, heavy, and not close to any todays standard
 Great service the staff work fast and hard, very professional and polite 
 First a sundry tomatoes pesto served with half a loaf of bread, the pesto was so flat they need a acid to make it more palatable caper or pickle olive ... I request some raw garlic to add to it + seasoned it with salt and pepper
 The Eggplant  parmigiana, so much cheese and over cook I just taste the fat and salt of the cheese
 The Ossobuco to much sauce but the ossobuco was OK
Would I get there again, No.  There is just not enough time to waist with average meal

No comments: