Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maison Cote on social bites

Wow what a great concept! 
 Vancouver area,  here is a new twist on a dinner with strangers at home, it call social bites, it look so fun! 
they ask me if I could provide some of my products to the gifts basket and Yes I will what a great Idea 
I love to promote cooking at home as we are becoming more and more cooking illiterate. 




_______________________________________________________________________________________________





Social Bites Culinary Excursion is not your ordinary dinner party. Dining excursions could take place in your own kitchen, in your neighbour’s living room or in a backyard you’ve never been to before. Our dining events are for foodies with foodies - cooking and eating all in one event. Learn more about.

Upcoming Events
  • Dinner Excursion - Gastown - Saturday, February 18, 2012 
here is the link http://www.socialbites.ca/

No comments: