Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maison Cote San Francisco Cannele de Bordeaux

I am on my Way to California for couples weeks, from south to north and south again 
I was invited for a fantastic dinner at my friends and chef Kev was so happy to show me is new copper mold, purchase in Korea for cannele de Bordeaux 
 I was making some research and fund this little video from Boulettes Larder in San Francisco 
they look so good  but they make only 12 per day so I e-mail them and reserve 6 for me and my Friend Angie and Melanie this will be our breakfast at the Farmer Market at the San Francisco Ferry Terminal  + lot of foods Did I mention how much I love my life!
I am so Happy 
Thank-You Boulettes Larder 

here is the link for the video  I never post something with a publicity (Expedia) but the Video on the Cannele de Bordeaux is fantastic 

http://www.chow.com/food-news/55541/the-perfect-canel/

__________________________________________________________________________________

here is one e-mail I received from Cannele around Quebec City


Bonjour du Québec!
j’ai découvert vos produits à Granville Market. Je les aime beaucoup et j’en profite pour en rapporter à chaque fois que je me rends à Vancouver.
Je vous fais part d’une boulangerie dans la Ville de Beauport (banlieue de la Ville de Québec) qui fait de très bons canelés. Les propriétaires sont Français. J’en achète lorsque je vais rendre visite à ma belle-famille à Beauport. Voici leur site web (en français seulement):
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer au Marché Granville un de ces jours!


______________________________________________________________________________________________


here is a Quebec TV show I really like on foods and foods artisans call L'epicerie
in French on Cannele, 2 version a Profesional, and two lady at home
They do variation on the recipe  as I do not like Rum they make some with orange, matcha tea, chocolate and hazelnut, but the one I would love to try is hydromel, maple syrup and curry

Thank-You so much for your e-mail  
I love Quebec and I always have such of a great time when I am there I am not familiar with Beauport but Ia ma sure now then I will visit on my next trip to Quebec City 
______________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: